Saturday, April 5, 2008

Snoopy Quilt for the Babe















I stumbled across some Snoopy fabric that I fell in love with instantly. I decided to make a quilted blanket for my little guy. I thought that it would be nice to have a photo of him and the quilt together. I tried to get David to pose with the quilt, but once he saw the camera, he made a bee line in my direction! So, I decided to take a photo of just the quilt :) He LOVES the camera! To make the quilt, I took cotton snoopy fabric and blue minky and then quilted them together with a soft batting in the middle. I used a speckled turquoise fabric for the binding. The quilt's dimensions are 26"x30" I love it and it is just the right size to take outside in the stroller. I will be making one more like this for My Etsy Shop in the upcoming weeks.

5 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

Yeah for snoopy, very cute, and not enough words for the little cutie that got it.
Vicki

Waterrose said...

cute fabric,quilt and little boy!

Bluesaphire said...

oh snoopy rocks! And what a wonderful job you made of it great work! x

kerri said...

Your little guy is such a cutie! I'm loving the fabric in that quilt.

p.s. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Great job! Makes me want to pull out my sewing machine. :-)