Sunday, September 28, 2008

LJ Design & Photo


I have always loved Gerber Daisies. However, I did not seem to inherit my mother's green thumb. My mom can bring back a plant that you may have thought was dead! When I saw these beautiful Red Gerber Daisy Photos in LJ Design & Photo's Etsy Shop, I knew that these photos were a must have for me. I love the red flowers on the red walls in our home. I will be taking one of these photos to my classroom so that I can enjoy the beautiful flowers all winter long.

Lorissa of LJ Design & Photo has many different themed photographic series in her shop, such as her motherhood series, Route 66, the Mohave Desert,Ghost towns and Night and much more! She recently started making cards and gift tags as well. When you have a moment to spare and would like to view some amazing photography, stop by LJ's shop. You will not be disappointed! To learn more about Lorissa's photography, visit her blog, Photography, Art, & Motherhood, or website, http://ljphotodesign.com.


5 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Love the photos and LOVE them on the red wall - sets them off perfect!!

Momma J said...

Love Lorissa's work!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of red, New England Quilter AND LJDesign photo on Etsy! Yes, red is a very satisfying color. It brings you up when yer down and can be sober and exciting at the same time! I grew Gerbers very successfully in my front window box (7')...yes, I splurged ... the only drawback is they are so beautiful they can be mistaken for fake!

RetroRugrats said...

Lorissa's work is beautiful. I'm thrilled she is starting gift tags and cards using her work, it is a fabulous idea.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Those gerber daisies are sooooo pretty. I have been admiring them in her shopn for a while now. She does beaautiful work.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com