Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Mini Golf Quilt

My Little guy loves mini golf. It was really only a matter of time before the he asked me to make him a Mini Golf Quilt. So, I decided that it needed a theme, as most mini golf holes have themes. A hot air balloon seemed to naturally follow the path of a golf hole. We sat down together with a piece of paper and designed the quilt. He tees off at the basket, followed by the fairway and sand trap, and of course the green. Be on the look out for pirates in the water hazard if you over shoot your ball! He loves playing on his golf quilt and I smile every time I see him with it.

2 comments:

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

That is so cute! I bet David loves it!

KeRobinson said...

That is so creative! I just checked your Etsy store and I just love all the games you've created! :)